The Buried Implanted Layer for Lateral Isolation (BILLI) process, based on MeV-range high-energy ion implant technology, is an advanced evolutionary MeV retrograde well formation technology, which can be used for process simplification for DRAM, SRAM, flash memory, logic and other integrated circuits.
What does BILLI stand for?
BILLI stands for Buried Implanted Layer for Lateral Isolation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Bilim Kenti (Turkish: City of Science and Knowledge)
- Bainbridge Island Little League (Washington)
- Beer Industry League of Louisiana
- Bofors Infantry Light and Lethal Anti-Tank Missile (Sweden)
- Bwrdd Iechyd Lleol (Welsh: Local Health Board)
- Billing Contact
- Bowhay Institute for Legislative Leadership Development
- Bilanzrechtsmodernisierungsgesetz (German: Accounting Law Reform Act)
- Biblioteka Instytutu Literatury Polskiej (Polish: Polish Library Literary Institute)
- Ballistic Impact Locating System
- Bangladesh Institute of Labour Studies (est. 1995)
- Bronx Independent Living Services (New York)
- Baustellen Information Land Sachsen Anhalt (German: Public Information State of Saxony-Anhalt; Germany)
- Business, Industry, Life Science and Agriculture (University of Wisconsin-Platteville)
- B I Logistics Services Inc. (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Balkan Institute for Labour and Social Policy (advocacy group; Bulgaria)
- Ballarpur Industries Ltd. (India)