6 /PRNewswire/ -- Burger King Corporation today announced that its November 2004 results show U.
What does BKC stand for?
BKC stands for Burger King Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BKC
We have 37 other meanings of BKC in our Acronym Attic
- Berlin-Brandenburger Kick-Box-Union e.V. (Germany)
- Ballarat Karate Club (est. 1965; Australia)
- Bandung Karate Club (est. 1966)
- BatchKennisCentrum (Dutch: Batch Knowledge Centre)
- Benzalkonium Chloride (chemical compound)
- Bernard Krief Consultants (France)
- Bethany Korean Church
- Bible Knowledge Commentary
- Biwako-Kusatsu Campus (Ritsumeikan University; Shiga, Japan)
- Blitzkreig Commander (game)
- Burgess Kershaw Consultants
- Body of Knowledge and Curriculum to Advance Systems Engineering (various schools)
- Bixby Knolls Christian Church (Long Beach, CA)
- BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation (stock symbol)
- Blue Knight Chess Club (Davao City, Philippines)
- Bolton Kerala Catholic Community (UK)
- Burger King Cancer Caring Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- British Knitting and Clothing Export Council
- British Knife Collectors Guild (UK)
- Bank of Central Jersey
Samples in periodicals archive:
MIAMI -- Burger King Corporation has extensively considered the Coalition of Immokalee Workers' (CIW) "penny per pound" request and has declined to accept the proposal.
MIAMI, July 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Burger King Corporation recently announced that it will serve as title sponsor for the 19th Annual "A Midsummer Night's Magic" weekend fundraising extravaganza hosted by Earvin "Magic" Johnson and the Magic Johnson Foundation.
MIAMI, July 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Burger King Corporation (BKC) today announced its annual review of the corporation's industry-leading guidelines and audits for the humane handling of food animals around the world.
First Restaurant to Open Next Year MIAMI & SINGAPORE -- Burger King Corporation (NYSE:BKC) announced today that it has awarded exclusive development rights for Japan to Burger King Japan Co.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/19990804/FLW005-a ) "This move to consolidate under the HUNGRY JACK'S brand will allow Burger King Corporation to leverage our fire-grilled products, which consumers tell us are fresher, better tasting and healthier than products prepared with other cooking methods," said Brad Blum, Chief Executive Officer of Burger King Corporation.
About Burger King Corporation Burger King Corporation (BKC) (NYSE:BKC) operates more than 11,100 restaurants in all 50 states and in more than 65 countries and U.
for what promises to be an extraordinary day, and Burger King Corporation will be there