These tracts of land, when coupled with other existing state and conservation lands, create one of the largest contiguous wild lands in the state's northeastern counties," said Bill Capouillez, Bureau of Wildlife Habitat Management director.
What does BOW stand for?
BOW stands for Bureau of Wildlife (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BOW
We have 45 other meanings of BOW in our Acronym Attic
- Bill of Work
- Bio-Organic Weapon (Resident Evil game)
- Bitch on Wheels
- Blessing of Wisdom (World of Warcraft)
- Blue Ocean Wireless Ltd. (Dublin, Ireland)
- Bottom of Wall
- Bread on the Waters
- Bright Object Warning
- Brotherhood of Warez
- Browsable On-air Witness (TV studio loop video recorder for legal proof/monitoring; EVS Broadcast Equipment)
- Business Opportunities for Women (various locations)
- Bundesverband Ökologischer Weinbau (German: Federation of Organic Wine)
- Best of What's Around (Dave Matthews Band song)
- Booker T Washington National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Bushwalkers of Western Australia (est. 1980)
- Boholano Overseas Workers And Community Credit Cooperative
- Boomers With Aged Parents
- Board of Water Commissioners
- Because of Winn-Dixie (movie)
- Business Opportunity and Workforce Development (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joe Frazier on Muhammad Ali Joe Frazier is so ugly he should donate his face to the United States Bureau of Wildlife.
Bureau of Wildlife Management personnel currently are working to develop 2013-14 antlerless deer license allocation recommendations for the April meeting of the Board of Game Commissioners.
Boyd, Bureau of Wildlife Management Wildlife Services Division chief, who oversees the pheasant propagation program.
Public comments will be accepted at the meeting; or by sending a letter to: Pennsylvania Game Commission, Bureau of Wildlife Management, 2001 Elmerton Avenue, Harrisburg, PA 17110-9797; or via e-mail through WaterfowlComments@pa.
As this oil and gas development agreement will not involve any surface impacts on SGL 36, the Game Commission staff focused on negotiating with Chesapeake Appalachia to safeguard the prudent development of the agency's oil and gas reserve and simultaneously protect the wildlife resources and recreational use of SGL 36," said Bill Capouillez, Game Commission Bureau of Wildlife Habitat Management director.
The meeting, which was held on April 23 and 24, featured a variety of wildlife reports from the Bureau of Wildlife Management and survey results of hunters from the Bureau of Information and Education.
In order for Game Farm superintendents to plan and set hatches to accommodate requests, the Bureau of Wildlife Management must receive completed applications by March 31.