Since 2001, the New York City (NYC) Bureau of Tuberculosis Control (BTBC), New York, New York, USA, has conducted universal genotyping and used results to detect and investigate clusters of TB with suspected recent transmission (14).
What does BTBC stand for?
BTBC stands for Bureau of Tuberculosis Control (various states)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BTBC
We have 2 other meanings of BTBC in our Acronym Attic
- Bluetooth BaseBand
- Born to Be Bad
- Brennan, Trainor, Billman & Bennett, LLP (law firm)
- BT (British Telecommunications) Broadband
- Business to Business Bridge
- Big Trail Bike Club
- Blackfeet Tribal Business Council (Browning, MT)
- Boehm Test of Basic Concepts (child assessment)
- Brain-Work of Budlet Community (Bangladesh)
- British Thai Boxing Council (UK)
- British Tenpin Bowling Coaching Association
- Baseline to Baseline Distance
- Beyond the Box Design (California)
- Business To Business Exchange
- Belgian Tenpin Bowling Federation
- Bent Tree Bible Fellowship (Carrollton, Texas)
- Bring Them Back Home (economic development task force; Kandiyohi, MN)
- Blunt Traumatic Brain Injury
- Banbury Town Badminton League (UK)
- Beyond the Bottom Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
During his time as director of New York City's Bureau of Tuberculosis Control and assistant commissioner from 1992-1996, the city reduced cases of multi-drug-resistant TB by 80 percent.
Masahiro Narita of the Florida Department of Health, Bureau of Tuberculosis Control and Prevention, and colleagues concluded after studying 81 patients diagnosed with the disease between 1994 and 1997.