The Bureau of Taiwan High Speed Rail (BTHSR) has released a report on technical options for shortening the travel time on a half-built Taoyuan airport-downtown Taipei mass rapid transit (MRT) line, from 28 minutes to 25 minutes, in keeping with President Ma Ying-jeou's wishes.
What does BOTHSR stand for?
BOTHSR stands for Bureau of Taiwan High Speed Rail
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Battle of the Giants (UK Gladiators)
- Behavior over Time Graph
- Boots on the Ground
- Burlington-Oakville Theatre Group (Canada)
- Boots-on-the-Ground Zealots (political)
- Back of the House (hospitality industry)
- Band of the Hawk (anime)
- Blends of Traditional Heritages
- Bombing Over The Horizon
- Bottom Hole Locator Log (petroleum industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the project is about a year behind schedule, the Bureau of Taiwan High Speed Rail still hopes to inaugurate the line as originally scheduled in July 2003.