School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, Michigan, The University of Michigan, Bureau of Public Health Economics, Research Series No.
What does BPH stand for?
BPH stands for Bureau of Public Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BPH
We have 72 other meanings of BPH in our Acronym Attic
- Benzaldehyde Phenylhydrazone (chemistry)
- Bibliotheca Philosophica Hermetica (library; Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Big Publishing House
- BigPond Home (Telstra)
- Birds Per Hour
- Board of Parole Hearings (Canada; also seen as BOPH)
- Boiler or Process Heater
- Bonnes Pratiques d'Hygiène (French: Good Hygienic Practices)
- Breakaway Piston Head (drilling industry)
- Brown Planthopper
- Bedfordshire Pilgrims Housing Association (UK)
- Berkeley Public Health Alliance (University of California, Berkeley)
- Bermuda Physically Handicapped Association
- Boston Professional Hockey Association, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Broadway Park Housing Association (UK)
- N-Biphenyl Sulfonyl-Phenylalanine Hydroxamic Acid (biochemistry)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Best Practice Handbook
- Bintulu Port Holdings Bulkhead (port operator; Malaysia)
- Block Primary Health Centre (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The metropolitan government's Bureau of Public Health identified the victim only as a self-employed man in the Koto Ward.
and the Suzhou Bureau of Public Health, of the People's Republic of China, aimed at the manufacture and commercialization of Pharmagenesis' drug products in China.