The Health Resources and Services Administration's (HRSA) Bureau of Primary Health Care Health Center Controlled Network award is being made in increments of $775,000 per year over three years provided the organization meets its goals PORTLAND, Ore.
What does BPHC stand for?
BPHC stands for Bureau of Primary Health Care
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPHC
We have 3 other meanings of BPHC in our Acronym Attic
- Bermuda Physically Handicapped Association
- Boston Professional Hockey Association, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Broadway Park Housing Association (UK)
- N-Biphenyl Sulfonyl-Phenylalanine Hydroxamic Acid (biochemistry)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Best Practice Handbook
- Bintulu Port Holdings Bulkhead (port operator; Malaysia)
- Block Primary Health Centre (India)
- Boardwalk Pipelines Holding Corp. (Owensboro, KY)
- Boston Public Health Commission
- Badger Prairie Health Care Center (Wisconsin)
- Bundesverband der Pharmaziestudierenden in Deutschland
- Bhopal Peoples Health and Documentation Clinic (India)
- Bachelor of Physical and Health Education
- Baseline Public Health Evaluation
- Borsig Process Heat Exchanger (Berlin, Germany)
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Balance Point Health and Fitness (Leavenworth, WA)
- Boresight Pointing History File (database)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 20th Annual Western Migrant Stream Forum was held February 16-18, 2011, in Oakland, California in partnership with the Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Primary Health Care, Office of Special Population Health.
Helena/Lincoln Migrant Programs Montana Migrant &Seasonal Billings/ Fairview/ Dillon/ Farmworkers Council Hardin */Finley Point */ Bigfork */Carbon County */ Treasure County */Rosebud County * Healthcare for the Homeless Riverstone Health Clinic Billings God's Love Shelter Satellite Helena Partnership Health Center Missoula Satellite Montana Rescue Mission Satellite Billings The Hub Satellite Billings Butte Rescue Mission Satellite Butte Homeward Bound Satellite Butte Women and Family Shelter Billings Satellite * Seasonal Source: Bureau of Primary Health Care Section 330 Grantees, USD Data, Health Resources and Services Administration, 2007.
org) can help you find cancer screenings for free or at minimal cost Bureau of Primary Health Care (http://bphc.
This variable was constructed using financial information on CHCs from the Uniform Data System (UDS) maintained by the Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Primary Health Care (Bureau of Primary Health Care 2004).
About one-fourth of patients participating in the depression collaborative, sponsored by the Health Resources and Services Administration's Bureau of Primary Health Care, had diabetes as a comorbidity.
Objective: The US Bureau of Primary Health Care has promoted collaboration between federally funded community health centers and neighborhood religious congregations, yet little is known about how such organizations currently interact in underserved neighborhoods.
As a result, the Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) provided funding for: assisting CHCs in the implementation of RBRVS and training sessions in its use.