Ashtiya said that over the next two days the two PA representatives have planned a series of political meetings with different officials in the White House and the State Department's Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs ahead of the visit of U.
What does BNEA stand for?
BNEA stands for Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (US State Department)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BNEA
We have 2 other meanings of BNEA in our Acronym Attic
- Buffalo Niagara Enterprise (economic development organization; New York)
- Bureau National d'Expertise des Diamants (French: National Bureau of the Expertise of Diamonds)
- Bureau National de l'Emploi (French: National Employment Office)
- Bureau National des Examinateurs (Canada)
- Bureau Numérique Écoles (French educational software)
- Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement (California)
- Business for New Europe
- Business Networking Event
- Bloomington/Normal Educational Alliance (Bloomington, IL)
- British Naval Equipment Association
- Busy Not Equipped Announcement
- Bank of New England Corporation (Boston, MA)
- Belgische Nationale Exoten Club (German: Belgian National Exotic Club; Belgium)
- Black New England Conference
- Bladder Neck Electrical Conductance
- Biochemical Non-Evidence of Disease
- Broadband Network Design
- Brigade Nationale d'Enquêtes Économiques (French: National Brigade of Economic Surveys)
- Bloomberg New Energy Finance (est. 2004)
- Brand Names Education Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The name of the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs FSN of the Year, who was also honored as overall Foreign Service National (FSN) of the Year, was not announced because of security concerns.
Snipe, US Department of State's Spokesperson for the Department's Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA) hailed the foreign policy pursued by the Sultanate's government under the wise leadership of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said, stressing the great impact resulted from this policy in enhancing security and stability in the region.
He also held talks with Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights and Labour Michael Posner in the presence of Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for International Affairs and Fight Against Drugs Brooke Barbie and the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for the Arabian Gulf in the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs as well as Deputy National Security adviser Denis McDonough.
Congress has expressed no opposition to this sale,' said Seche, who holds the rank of ambassador in the US State Department's Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, during a roundtable meeting at the US Embassy in Zinj yesterday.
Pacific Command (US ACOM) Department of State Regional Bureaus Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs Bureau of African Affairs Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs
From 2006-2007, he was the Senior Legislative Advisor for the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, Office of Iraq Affairs.
Prior to this, Jeffrey served as principal deputy assistant secretary for the bureau of Near Eastern Affairs at the State Department, where his responsibilities included leading the Iran policy team.