6 million from the Navy for strategic planning, change management and business process re-engineering for personnel and pay processes; business architecture development and support services; data management and governance support; and data quality management for the Bureau of Naval Personnel s pay modernization effort.
What does BUNAVPERS stand for?
BUNAVPERS stands for Bureau of Naval Personnel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Brooklyn United Methodist Youth (Brooklyn Park, MN)
- Baustoff-Union Neuenhagen (German energy firm; Neuenhagen, Brandenburg, Germany)
- Bike User Network (University of Southampton; UK)
- Blood Urea Nitrogen
- Boeddhistische Unie Nederland (Dutch: Buddhist Union Netherlands; est. 1978; Netherlands)
- Bottom-Up Nanomachines (nanotechnology)
- Buffalo, New York (border patrol sector)
- Biomass Users Network-Central America (est. 1991; San Jose, Costa Rica; renewable energy research)
- British Universities North America Club
- Bureau of Navigation (US Navy)
- Belgian United Nations Command
- Blonde Un Chick (The X-Files)
- BOINC UK Newsletter Circular
- Burroughs, UNIVAC (Sperry), NCR, CDC, & Honeywell
- British Universities Newsreel Database
- Bund für Umwelt und Naturschutz Deutschland (Association for Environment and Nature Protection; German branch of Friends of the Earth)
- Bundeswehr (German Armed Forces)
- Power Reactor and Nuclear Fuel Development Corporation, Japan
- But Unfortunately Not Dead Yet (Nursing)
- Bristol University Network Gaming Society (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manpower, Personnel, Training & Education (MPTE) Enterprise Information Management Board & Team, Bureau of Naval Personnel (BUPERS): for proactively addressing enterprise management and governance of MPTE data assets, and controlling and protecting personally identifiable information while supporting business requirements.
Twenty years later, the title was changed to Bureau of Naval Personnel Information Bulletin.
Winnefield, a veteran of the Bureau of Naval Personnel, offers a user's manual to help naval officers understand the key role of performance in assignments and promotions.
Negron currently lives and works in Memphis, Tennessee, for the United States Navy's Bureau of Naval Personnel.
Navy veterans can write to the Bureau of Naval Personnel Liaison Office, Room 5409, 9700 Page Ave.
LCDR McCarden moved to the Bureau of Naval Personnel in Washington DC.
The Detachment will assist the Bureau of Naval Personnel in passenger transportation matters, as requested.