Naval Station Roosevelt Roads, Puerto Rico; Bureau of Naval Personnel, Washington, D.
What does BUNAVPERS stand for?
BUNAVPERS stands for Bureau of Naval Personnel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Brooklyn United Methodist Youth (Brooklyn Park, MN)
- Baustoff-Union Neuenhagen (German energy firm; Neuenhagen, Brandenburg, Germany)
- Bike User Network (University of Southampton; UK)
- Blood Urea Nitrogen
- Boeddhistische Unie Nederland (Dutch: Buddhist Union Netherlands; est. 1978; Netherlands)
- Bottom-Up Nanomachines (nanotechnology)
- Buffalo, New York (border patrol sector)
- Biomass Users Network-Central America (est. 1991; San Jose, Costa Rica; renewable energy research)
- British Universities North America Club
- Bureau of Navigation (US Navy)
- Belgian United Nations Command
- Blonde Un Chick (The X-Files)
- BOINC UK Newsletter Circular
- Burroughs, UNIVAC (Sperry), NCR, CDC, & Honeywell
- British Universities Newsreel Database
- Bund für Umwelt und Naturschutz Deutschland (Association for Environment and Nature Protection; German branch of Friends of the Earth)
- Bundeswehr (German Armed Forces)
- Power Reactor and Nuclear Fuel Development Corporation, Japan
- But Unfortunately Not Dead Yet (Nursing)
- Bristol University Network Gaming Society (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twenty years later, the title was changed to Bureau of Naval Personnel Information Bulletin.
Like many of the commands that conducted the DON SSN Reduction Plan for Forms Phase One, the Bureau of Naval Personnel (BUPERS-01F) dramatically decreased the requirement to collect the SSN on many Navy Personnel Command/Bureau of Naval Personnel forms.
95 Winnefield, a veteran of the Bureau of Naval Personnel, offers a user's manual to help naval officers understand the key role of performance in assignments and promotions.
Negron currently lives and works in Memphis, Tennessee, for the United States Navy's Bureau of Naval Personnel.
Navy veterans can write to the Bureau of Naval Personnel Liaison Office, Room 5409, 9700 Page Ave.
LCDR McCarden moved to the Bureau of Naval Personnel in Washington DC.
The Detachment will assist the Bureau of Naval Personnel in passenger transportation matters, as requested.