Ammiraju was previously a consultant for the state of Ohio, where he developed the state's Bureau of Motor Vehicles, Department of Public Safety and Driver's License Portal.
What does BMW stand for?
BMW stands for Bureau of Motor Vehicles
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BMW
We have 131 other meanings of BMW in our Acronym Attic
- Bombardment Wing
- Border, Midland & Westen
- Boston Metro-West
- Bottled Mineral Water
- Boy Meets World (Disney TV show)
- Bring Me to Workshop
- Bring Mechanic With
- Bring More Worries
- British Motor Works
- Brooklyn Machine Works (bicycle manufacturer)
- Bus, Metro & Walk
- Bus/Bike, Mom, Walk (teenager's method of transportation)
- Ballistic Missile Warning of Attack
- Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Arbeit (Germany)
- Bundesverband Mediation in Wirtschaft und Arbeitswelt (German: Federal Association for Mediation in the Economy and the World of Work)
- Bavarian Motor Works Bikers of Metropolitan Washington
- Bureau of Minority and Women Business Opportunities
- Black Mesa Water Coalition (Arizona)
- Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex (Montana)
- Bohemian Moravian Witches Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, they were not comfortable referring patients to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles for reportable illnesses.
Provide an opportunity for vendors with existing or emerging technologies for Driver s License System and Point of Sale systems/interfaces demonstrate the emerging technologies and solutions that can assist the Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) in processing the fees and managing their driver s license services.
Instead, the state Bureau of Motor Vehicles covers the fee with money from the Motor Vehicle Highway Fund, gathered in large part from the state gas tax.
The first 60 will be in Winchester, where the state of Indiana will open a Bureau of Motor Vehicles Processing Center in June.
Then it accesses the state Bureau of Motor Vehicles to get vehicle information on the applicant's cars and queries the same BMV for information on any violations on the applicant's driver's license.
Not all vehicles will be required to pass an emissions inspection this month since expirations of safety inspections are spread out over a 12-month period," said PennDOT Bureau of Motor Vehicles director Kurt Myers.
The Ohio Donor Registry, also launched in 2000, is maintained by the state's Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV).