While the amendment gives the Department of Public Safety and the Bureau of Motor Vehicles enforcement authority, the end result would be meaningless.
What does BMW stand for?
BMW stands for Bureau of Motor Vehicles
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BMW
We have 131 other meanings of BMW in our Acronym Attic
- Bombardment Wing
- Border, Midland & Westen
- Boston Metro-West
- Bottled Mineral Water
- Boy Meets World (Disney TV show)
- Bring Me to Workshop
- Bring Mechanic With
- Bring More Worries
- British Motor Works
- Brooklyn Machine Works (bicycle manufacturer)
- Bus, Metro & Walk
- Bus/Bike, Mom, Walk (teenager's method of transportation)
- Ballistic Missile Warning of Attack
- Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Arbeit (Germany)
- Bundesverband Mediation in Wirtschaft und Arbeitswelt (German: Federal Association for Mediation in the Economy and the World of Work)
- Bavarian Motor Works Bikers of Metropolitan Washington
- Bureau of Minority and Women Business Opportunities
- Black Mesa Water Coalition (Arizona)
- Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex (Montana)
- Bohemian Moravian Witches Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Combs served as chief financial officer and deputy commissioner for the Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
Information on Wurzelbacher's driving licence was obtained from the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles database and further data obtained from a child support agency.
Then it accesses the state Bureau of Motor Vehicles to get vehicle information on the applicant's cars and queries the same BMV for information on any violations on the applicant's driver's license.
Not all vehicles will be required to pass an emissions inspection this month since expirations of safety inspections are spread out over a 12-month period," said PennDOT Bureau of Motor Vehicles director Kurt Myers.
The Ohio Donor Registry, also launched in 2000, is maintained by the state's Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV).
The detectives found that some Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) personnel were issuing fraudulent driving licenses.
Banking institutions and customers gain new sense of security with ValIDate INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) and IN.