What does BMSA stand for?
BMSA stands for Bureau of Medical Systems Administration
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMSA
We have 8 other meanings of BMSA in our Acronym Attic
- Board on Mathematical Sciences and Their Applications (National Academy of Sciences)
- Bodega Marine Science Association (Bodega Bay, CA)
- Boston Medical and Scientific Advisors, LLC
- Brandeis Muslim Student Association
- Brantford Minor Softball Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Breach of Marine Safety Act (Australia)
- Bridgeton Main Street Association (Bridgeton, NJ)
- British Medical Students Association
- Brown Muslim Students' Association (Brown University)
- Buckeye Mini Sprint Association (Waynesfield, OH)
- Burst Mode Saturation Analyzer
- Business Management South America
- Seaman Apprentice, Boatswain's Mate Striker (Naval Rating)
- Bituminous Mine Safety Advisory Committee
- British Museum Studies in Ancient Egypt and Sudan
- Bulletins et Mémoires de la Société d'Anthropologie de Paris (French: Bulletins and Memoirs of the Anthropological Society of Paris; est. 1859; Paris, France)
- Basic Medical Sciences Building (various universities)
- Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting
- Brown Marmorated Stink Bug (insect species)
- Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad