If the decision from the Bureau of Immigration Appeals in Falls Church, Va.
What does BIA stand for?
BIA stands for Bureau of Immigration Appeals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIA
We have 215 other meanings of BIA in our Acronym Attic
- Broadmoor Improvement Association
- Brothers in Arms (game)
- Budget Implementation Act (various locations)
- Building Industry Association
- Bulk Inversion Asymmetry
- Bulletin d'Information Archéologique (French: Archaeological Information Bulletin)
- Bump in the API
- Bureau d'Information Aéronautique (French)
- Bureau Informatisering Amsterdam (City of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Bureau Issues Association (US agency)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Burned-In (MAC) Address (Cisco)
- Bus Interface Adapter
- Buses International Association
- Business Impact Analysis (management analysis identifying the impacts of losing company resources; commonly part of a Business Recovery Plan)
- Business Improvement Architects (Canada)
- Business Improvement Area
- Business Improvement Association (Canada)
- Business in Africa (magazine)
- Business Intelligence Accelerator (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In February, Silmi was again set for deportation, but she was granted an 11th-hour stay by a Federal Bureau of Immigration Appeals judge that again Stopped the deportation.
Catholic bishops in 1988, the Catholic Legal Immigrant Network, sometimes known as CLINIC, offers legal and technical assistance to Catholic Charities offices and dioceses in 121 locations nationwide: These local offices work through the Bureau of Immigration Appeals to provide refugees and immigrants with educational programs concerning their rights, and provide social and spiritual support.