Wesley ruled that members of the Bureau of Humane Law Enforcement cannot act as humane officers until he resolves questions about their legitimacy as a local humane group.
What does BHLE stand for?
BHLE stands for Bureau of Humane Law Enforcement (animal protection group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Boosters Hotline (online gaming community)
- Borehole Log (geophysics)
- Bottom Hole Location (Oil and Gas)
- Bottom of Heated Length
- Brands Hatch Leisure (UK)
- Breath Hydrogen Level
- Brethren Historical Library and Archives (Elgin, IL)
- Ban Hin Lee Bank (Malaysia)
- Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc.
- Berliner Hilfsmittel Logistik Dienstleistungscenter (German: Berliner Aids Logistics Services Center)
- Baulkham Hills Local Environmental Plan (Australia)
- Broken Hill Local Environmental Plan (Australia)
- Basic High Layer Function (telecommunications)
- Basic Helix-Loop-Helix
- Big Head Little Head (band)
- Broadband High Layer Information
- Beverly Hills Little League (Michigan)
- Beucker, Haider, Langhammer, Maschlanka (German architectural firm)
- Burnsville Honda Lincoln Mercury
- Boston Healing Landscape Project (Boston University School of Medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bureau of Humane Law Enforcement had acquired a search warrant on Nov.
12 by the Bureau of Humane Law Enforcement at the Sun Valley farm after reports of sick animals and deplorable conditions.