Additional, non-ASTM material is also included, namely 7 technical bulletins issued by the California Bureau of Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation; 16 CFR test methods issued by the Consumer Product Safety Commission; and the FM Global fire test methods.
What does BHF stand for?
BHF stands for Bureau of Home Furnishings (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BHF
We have 37 other meanings of BHF in our Acronym Attic
- Bibliographie de l'Histoire de France (French: Bibliography of the History of France)
- Black Hole Finder (NASA)
- Board of Healthcare Funders
- Brigade Hardcore Française (French: Hardcore French Brigade; gaming clan)
- British Heart Foundation (medical charity)
- Broken-Symmetry Hartree-Fock
- Buffered Hydrofluoric Acid
- Bulk Harmless Fertilizer
- Bulk Heavy Fraction
- Bovine Heart Mitochondrial F1
- Bureau of Health Facilities Administration (New Hampshire)
- Bunker Hill First Baptist Church
- Barwon Heads Football Club (Australia)
- Berkshire Hathaway Finance Corporation
- Beverly Hills Fan Co. (Woodland Hills, CA)
- Beverly Hills Fencing Club (California)
- Breuners Home Furnishings Corporation (Lancaster, PA)
- Buckhurst Hill Football Club (soccer club; UK)
- Blessed Hugh Faringdon Catholic School (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Home Fashion Products Association subsequently contacted the California Bureau of Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation, as well as Gov.
Precision Flame Protection has been tested by Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent, trusted, not-for-profit source for product safety and compliance testing, and was found to have met the specifications established in Technical Bulletin (TB) 603, a fire safety standard of the California Bureau of Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation (BHFTI), the most stringent standard for mattress flammability in the country.
All Reflex furniture cushioning products comply with California Bureau of Home Furnishings Technical Bulletin 117 requirements and meet the voluntary UFAC smoldering ignition resistance criteria.
based basic bedding supplier Sanidown were temporarily banned from retail shelves in California, following a random inspection in March by the state's Bureau of Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation.
While CPSC continued its efforts, the California state legislature passed a law in 2001 requiring that one of its state regulatory agencies--the California Bureau of Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation--develop mattress flammability standards within two years.
These voluntary decisions resulted from an internal investigation precipitated by a statewide withhold-from-sale order recently issued by the California Bureau of Home Furnishings and Thermal insulation.
today announced that Restonic Mattress Corporation has become the first mattress manufacturer to receive UL certification for its products in accordance with the open-flame resistant requirements of the California Bureau of Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation's Technical Bulletin (TB 603).