What matters most to patients is teamwork--how well doctors and nurses work together,' said Bureau of Health Information Chief Executive, Dr Diane Watson.
What does BHI stand for?
BHI stands for Bureau of Health Information
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHI
We have 74 other meanings of BHI in our Acronym Attic
- Bone Healing Index (treatment assessment)
- Bonita House, Inc. (Oakland, CA)
- Boots Healthcare International
- Box Hill Institute (Australia)
- Brain Heart Infusion (agar)
- Branch If Higher
- Breath-Holding Index (medical evaluation)
- British Horological Institute (UK)
- British Humanities Index (UK)
- Bulletin Hebdomadaire International (French: Weekly International Bulletin)
- Biphasic Human Insulin 30/70
- Bachelor of Health Information Administration
- Bay Head Improvement Association (Bay Head, NJ)
- Brain-Heart Infusion Agar
- British Healthcare Internet Association
- Brain-Heart Infusion Broth
- Brain-Heart Infusion Blood Agar
- Bald Head Island Conservancy (est. 1983; North Carolina)
- Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals (band)
- Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad (Malaysian investment holding company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kristan also served as the Director of Wisconsin's Bureau of Health Information and Policy.
Four pillars of reform Garling has recommended four pillars of reform required by NSW Health to adapt to the serious challenges confronting it: * A Clinical Innovation and Enhancement Agency; * A Clinical Excellence Commission; * An Institute of Clinical Education and Training to keep learning and skills updated in an era of unprecedented change in healthcare; * Establishment of a Bureau of Health Information to 'access, interpret and report on all data relating to the safety and quality of patient care and facilitate its interpretation and reissue to the unit level on a regular basis'.