Ken Tollenaar is director emeritus of the University of Oregon Bureau of Governmental Research and Service and a former member of the Eugene City Council.
What does BGR stand for?
BGR stands for Bureau of Governmental Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BGR
We have 36 other meanings of BGR in our Acronym Attic
- Banco General Rumiñahui (Spanish: Rumiñahui General Bank; Rumiñahui, Ecuador)
- Bangor, ME, USA - Bangor International Airport (Airport Code)
- Barbour Griffith & Rogers (various locations)
- Blue Green Red (uncommon variant of RGB)
- Boarding Gate Reader (airline industry)
- Boy Genius Report (technology review website)
- Boy-Girl Relationship
- Bulgaria (ISO Country code)
- Bundesanstalt für Geowissenschaften und Rohstoffe (in Federal Republic of Germany)
- Bureau des Gouverneurs de la Radiodiffusion
- Businesses Getting Results (various locations)
- Bass Gear Review Archive (est. 1995)
- Blue, Green, Red and Alpha (imaging technology)
- Brigadier-General Royal Artillery (UK)
- Buffalo Grove Recreation Association (Buffalo Grove, IL)
- Bulky Goods Retailers Association Limited (Balwyn, Victoria, Australia)
- British Greyhound Racing Board (UK)
- Badger Golden Retriever Club (Milwaukee, WI)
- Bambers Green Riding Centre (Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Benzodiazepine/GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) Chloride Ionophore Receptor Complex
Samples in periodicals archive:
Young, University of Maryland, Bureau of Governmental Research, Emerging Roles and Responsibilities in the Reentry Partnership Initiative: New Ways of Doing Business (College Park, MD, 2002).
He is a member of the Board of Governors of Tulane University Medical Center and a Board Member of the Tulane Business School Council, the Public Affairs Research Council of Louisiana, Bureau of Governmental Research, WYES-TV, and the Louisiana Civil Service League.