15 Award Notice Number: 427028 Award Date: 25/03/2013 Contractor name : CGGA BUILDERS AND ENTERPRISES Contractor address : 959 Alande Subdivision, Barangay 78, Marasbaras, Tacloban City Leyte 63-53-3236143 63-53-3236143 Attn: Cyril A Gerez, Proprietor/General Manager Agency : Bureau Of Fisheries And Aquatic Resources - Region Viii Contact Name: Juan D.
What does BFAR stand for?
BFAR stands for Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BFAR
We have 5 other meanings of BFAR in our Acronym Attic
- Board Financial Assistance Program (student aid)
- Breaker/Frame Alarm Panel (DSC)
- Broadland Flood Alleviation Project (UK)
- Brother from Another Planet (rap)
- Bureau for Food and Agricultural Policy (est. 2004; South Africa)
- Battlefield Functional Area Review
- Blood Flow Area Ratio
- Books For All Reasons (eBay store)
- Breast Feeding After Reduction
- Bridal Falls Air Races (British Columbia, Canada)
- Benton-Franklin Affairs Research Centers
- Bachelor of Farming
- Bundesinstitut für Arzneimittel und Medizinprodukte (German: Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices)
- Bangor Food and Activity Research Unit (Bangor University; UK)
- Back-Fat All-Stars (Kenmore, NY)
- Battery Failure Alarm Systems (Euless, TX)
- Best Friends Animal Sanctuary (now Best Friends Animal Society)
- Best Friends Animal Society (previously Best Friends Animal Sanctuary)
- Bradford First Aid Society (UK)
- Brook Farm Animal Sanctuary (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Director Asis Perez says the ban at Scarborough Shoal, northeast of the Philippines, started Wednesday and will end July 15.
Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Director Asis Perez said the ban at Scarborough Shoal, northeast of the Philippines, started Wednesday and will end July 15.
This is an unusual phenomenon," Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources director Malcolm Sarmiento told local radio, estimating the number of dolphins at "more than 200.