MD, director of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health's Bureau of Communicable Disease Control.
What does BCDC stand for?
BCDC stands for Bureau of Communicable Disease Control (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCDC
We have 33 other meanings of BCDC in our Acronym Attic
- Bangladesh Cotton Development Board
- Big Cartoon Database (website)
- Bognor Chichester and District Badminton Association (UK)
- Butte County Department of Behavioral Health (California)
- Broadband Connectionless Data Bearer Service
- Baltimore City Detention Center (Baltimore, MD)
- Baltimore County Detention Center (Maryland State Department of Corrections; Baltimore, MD)
- Battle Commander's Development Course
- Bay Conservation and Development Commission (San Francisco, California)
- Bernalillo County Detention Center (New Mexico)
- Business Cycle Dating Committee (business chronology)
- Bacolod City Disaster Coordinating Council (Philippines; government safety organization)
- Bi-Component Droplet Combustion Experiment
- Berkeley-Charleston-Dorchester Council of Governments (South Carolina)
- Base-Station Controlled Dynamic Clustering Protocol
- Bureau of Child Day Care Services (Department of Public Welfare; Harrisburg, PA)
- Bar Code Data Descriptor
- Base Cable Distribution Data
- Base Construction Depot Detachment
- Boling Center for Developmental Disabilities (University of Tennessee; Memphis, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Address for correspondence: Stephanie Noviello, Bureau of Communicable Disease Control, New York State Department of Health, Empire State Plaza, Corning Tower Building, Room 651, Albany, NY 12237, USA; fax: 518-474-7381 ; email: bjw07@health.
The patient groups will speak at approximately 6 PM on Saturday, October 10, 1998, and Monday, October 12, 1998, at approximately 8 AM in the conference which is being jointly sponsored by the Massachusetts Medical Society and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Bureau of Communicable Disease Control.