For almost a decade we have known that it is possible to prevent or delay most cases of diabetes through programs such as the Diabetes Prevention Program, but our healthcare system has failed to implement those solutions up until now," said Lynn Silver, MD, MPH, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Chronic Disease Prevention and Control, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (NYC DOHMH).
What does BCDP stand for?
BCDP stands for Bureau of Chronic Disease Prevention
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCDP
We have 14 other meanings of BCDP in our Acronym Attic
- Bromochlorodimethylhydantoin (water treatment microbicide)
- Briar Cottage Day Nursery (UK)
- Building Code Designation Number (Ontario Association of Architects; Canada)
- British Columbia Dietitians and Nutritionists Association (Canada; dietetic services)
- Battery Control Data Processor
- Black Community Development Project (UK)
- Boulder County Democratic Party (Boulder, CO)
- Brachytelephalangic Chondrodysplasia Punctata
- Bristol Cultural Development Partnership (UK)
- Bachelor in Computer Data Processing Management
- Belfast and County Down Railway (Northern Ireland)
- Benton County Daily Record (Arkansas)
- Billing Call Detail Record
- Black Cat in a Dark Room
- Blood Capillary Density Ratio
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Biological and Chemical Defence Review Committee (Canada)
- Baltimore City Dental Society (Baltimore, MD)
- Birmingham Country Dance Society (Alabama)