According to a study by the Bureau of Business Research at UNL, in Nebraska, the use of coal as a producing resource for electricity, combined with the transportation of coal, collectively produces almost $4.
What does BBR stand for?
BBR stands for Bureau of Business Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBR
We have 92 other meanings of BBR in our Acronym Attic
- Branch Bark Ridge (trees)
- Branch-By-Release (configuration management model)
- Brie-Axe Betterave Rugby (France)
- Broad Branch Road (Carnegie Institution for Science; Washington, DC)
- Broadband Rangers (Americas Army gaming clan)
- Broadbandreports.com (website)
- Broken Beyond Repair
- Broken Bow Records (Nashville, TN)
- Buffalo Bills Review
- Bundle Branch Reentrant
- Burnt Beyond Recognition (band)
- Burnt Beyond Repair
- Burstable Bit Rate
- Balanced Budget Refinement Act of 1999 (USA)
- Big Bike Riders Association
- Biologically-Based Risk Assessment
- Bluebonnet Barrel Racing Association (Texas)
- Bronc and Bull Riders Association (France)
- Battery Backup Random Access Memory
- Bare Base Reconstitution and Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
University of Texas at Austin's Bureau of Business Research, Hispanic-owned Business Survey, August 17, 2012.
Waters' service to AST&T/AST&L was to donate IU graduate assistant service time of one of us (Yeley) to work on completion of a history of the Society, arrange for publication of it by the Bureau of Business Research at IU in 1972, and then to obtain financial support from a foundation funded by a corporate donor to pay for distribution of copies to business school libraries.
Income increases as a person receives additional degrees or completes post-high school training programs, indicates Patrick Barkey, director of the Bureau of Business Research, Ball State University, Muncie, Ind.
is a professor of finance and Dean of the Bureau of Business Research and Program Development at American International College, Springfield, MA.
Austin, University of Texas, Graduate School of Business, Bureau of Business Research, IC Institute, 1995, 309 pp.
Schindler, Bureau of Business Research, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1958.
Other Business Resources - Links to Bureau of Business Research, Business Recruitment, Workforce Development, Legislative Updates, Continuing Education - Post Secondary Education, and the Nebraska Center for Entrepreneurship.