The event is sponsored by Labor & Industry's Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, Bureau of Blindness and Visual Services and the Advisory Committee for the Blind of Pennsylvania.
What does BBVS stand for?
BBVS stands for Bureau of Blindness and Visual Services (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BBVS
- Bethany Beach Volunteer Fire Company (Delaware)
- Big Bear Valley Fire Safe Council (California)
- Baseband Variable Gain Amplifier
- Badhit Bal Vikas Kendra (Indian organization for blind, deaf, and dumb children)
- Big Bend Village Library (Big Bend, WI)
- Big Ben Venture Partner Inc. (est. 1992)
- Bensley-Bermuda Volunteer Rescue Squad (Virginia)
- Banff-Bow Valley Study (Canadian ecological study)
- Be Back Very Soon
- Body Bias Voltage Set
- Beach Breizh Volley Tour (France)
- Balfour Beatty Workplace (London, England)
- Banned Books Week (est. 1982)
- Baseball Writers Association of America
- Basic Business Website (web design)
- Basketball Wives (TV series)
- Bath & Body Works
- Bayrische Bohrerwerke (German: Bayrische Drill Works)
- Be Back Whenever
- Beautiful Black Women
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through a contract with the Department of Labor & Industry's Bureau of Blindness and Visual Services, the Pennsylvania Association for the Blind will gather information to establish a service provision network that will cover the following counties: Armstrong, Bradford, Carbon, Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Elk, Forest, Jefferson, McKean, Monroe, Pike, Potter, Schuylkill, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Warren, Wayne, and Wyoming.
He is a top-level supervisor for Jerry's Hillstore, a Bureau of Blindness and Visual Services Business Enterprise Program vendor located in Harrisburg; -- Edwin E.