Remarkable progress has been made in eliminating the threat of landmines and explosive remnants of war," said Neil Buhne, director of the Geneva Liaison Office of the United Nations Development Program's Bureau for Crisis Prevention and Recovery.
What does BCPR stand for?
BCPR stands for Bureau for Crisis Prevention and Recovery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCPR
We have 3 other meanings of BCPR in our Acronym Attic
- Burberry Cashmere Pink Plaid Scarf (Burberry; London, England, UK)
- Baltimore City Passenger Railway (Maryland)
- Bernalillo County Parks and Recreation (Albuquerque, NM)
- Bioastronautics Critical Path Roadmap (NASA)
- Black Powder Cartridge Rifle
- Board Certified in Public Relations (AAPRMA)
- Boston Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Boston Committee for Palestinian Rights
- Bucks County Parks and Recreation (Pennsylvania)
- Bureau for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (UNDP)
- Butler County Public Radio (Pennsylvania)
- British Columbia Parks and Recreation Association (Canada)
- Beaufort County Program for the Rural Carolinas (Washington, NC; Chamber of Commerce initiative)
- Biological Control of Pests Research Unit
- Baltimore County Public Schools (Maryland)
- Bayer Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (Award)
- Bidirectional Cavo Pulmonary Shunt
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (pharmacist certificate)
- Board Certified Prevention Specialist
- Botetourt County Public Schools (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A 2004 report by the United Nations Development Programme's Bureau for Crisis Prevention and Recovery entitled Reducing Disaster Risk: A Challenge for Development (http://www.
Moderated by the eloquent Shashi Tharoor, Under-Secretary-General for Communications and Public Information at the United Nations, the panel discussion will feature George Rupp, President and CEO of The International Rescue Committee; Ken Bacon, President of Refugees International; and Ameera Haq, Deputy Assistant Administrator and Deputy Director of the Bureau for Crisis Prevention and Recovery at the United Nations Development Programme.