What does BSI stand for?
BSI stands for Bureau des Services Infirmiers (French: Office of Nursing Services; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSI
We have 282 other meanings of BSI in our Acronym Attic
- Bronzeville Scholastic Institute (Chicago, IL)
- BUES/SvSig Interface
- Build Security In (Strategic Initiatives Branch of DHS National Cyber Security Division)
- Building Science Insight
- Building Service, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Building Standards Institute
- Building Stone Institute (New York, New York)
- Building Systems Institute
- Built-In Systems Interface (automotive)
- Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (German: Federal Office for Security)
- Bureau of School Improvement (Florida)
- Bureau of Special Investigations
- Business Sentiment Index (Indonesia)
- Business Service Identity
- Business Software, Inc.
- Business Solution Integration (Hitachi)
- Business Standards Institution (UK)
- Business Strategies and Insight
- Business Strategies International
- Business Strategy, Inc.