What does BECT stand for?
BECT stands for Bureau d'Etudes Cliniques et Thérapeutiques (French: Office of Clinical Studies and Therapeutics; Paris, France)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BECT
We have 6 other meanings of BECT in our Acronym Attic
- British Equity Collecting Society (UK)
- Building Energy Codes and Standards (American Gas Association)
- Bulk Electronic Clearing System (Australia)
- Bureau of Employer and Career Services (Pennsylvania)
- Business English Communication Skills
- BHP Billiton Energy Coal South Africa Ltd.
- Bulgarian European Community Studies Association
- Business Ethics and Conduct Steering Committee (Defense Industry Initiative)
- Burlington-Edison Committee for Science Education (New Jersey)
- Building Enhanced Cisco Security Networks
- Bureau d'Etudes et de Contrôles Techniques (French: Bureau of Studies and Technical Control; Paris, France)
- [not an acronym] (formerly British Educational Communications and Technology Agency; UK)
- British Education Communications Technology Agency (Coventry, West Midlands, England, UK)
- Brilliant Eyes Cryocooler Technology Experiment
- Benator Early Childhood Training Institute (Georgia)
- Benign Epilepsy of Childhood with Centrotemporal Spikes
- Broadcasting Entertainment Cinematograph and Theatre Union
- Beryllium Copper
- Body Electronic Control Unit (automotive)
- Boeing Employees Credit Union