What does BRIST stand for?
BRIST stands for Bureau Régional d'Information Scientifique et Technique (French: Regional Office of Scientific and Technical Information)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Biological Recording in Scotland Campaign (UK)
- Bipolar/BiCMOS Reduced Instruction Set Computer
- British Intelligence Support Center
- Bus Route Information System for Chennai City (India)
- Business Resource Investment Service Center (New York, NY)
- British Stock Car Association
- Basic Rate Integrated Services Digital Network
- Banque de Ressources Interactives en Sciences Économiques et Sociales (French: Interactive Resource Bank in Economic and Social Sciences)
- Bright Field in Situ Hybridization
- Block Regional Interpolation Scheme for K-Space
- Barrier Reef Institute of TAFE (Technical and Further Education; Australia)
- Basic Reserve Intelligence Training
- Bendigo Regional Institute of TAFE (Technical and Further Education; Australia)
- Border Regions in Transition (conference)
- Botanical Research Institute of Texas
- British Record Industry Trust (UK)
- British Contingent
- Baseline for Rapid Iterative Transformational Experimentation (collaboration suite developed by NATO)
- Basic Rate Interface Transmission Extension (ISDN)