Syjuco eventually supplied the weapons -- which included assault rifles, grenade launchers, a mortar and state-of-the-art body armor -- while Revereza, an officer in the Philippines Bureau of Customs, helped facilitate the shipment into the United States, a justice department statement said.
What does BOC stand for?
BOC stands for Bureau Of Customs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BOC
We have 170 other meanings of BOC in our Acronym Attic
- Broadcast Operations Center
- Brotherhood of Catfishermen (website)
- Brotherhood of Chaos (Counterstrike clan)
- Brought on Charge
- Budget Object Classification
- Budget Object Code
- Bugatti Owners' Club (UK)
- Bulgarian Orthodox Church
- Bump of Chicken (band)
- Bureau of Construction (various locations)
- Bureau of the Census
- Business Object Controller
- Business Opportunity Conference (minority businesses)
- Business Organizations Code (Texas)
- But of Course
- Tertiary-Butyloxycarbonyl Group (biochemistry)
- Berufsverband Österreichischer Chirurgen (German: Professional Association of Austrian Surgeons)
- Blue Öyster Cult (band)
- Bond Order Conservation-Morse Potential
- Bermuda Offshore Cruising Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bureau of Customs, on the other hand, expanded its collections by 11.
Paulino Elevado IV had resigned as clerk with the Bureau of Customs (BOC) a month after he was caught on security videos allegedly chasing and mauling a 20-year-old student with his Porsche sports car at the Southern Luzon Expressway on January 21.
The case is being investigated by the Bureau of Customs and Immigration Enforcement.
In the meantime, however, the Bureau of Customs and Border Protection will suspend liquidation of entries of the subject goods and collect a cash deposit or bond based on the preliminary rate.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The United States Bureau of Customs and Border Protection ordered an aircraft operated by Air Canada to return to the Rochester airport on 19 July.
139) Multiple Year Versus Multiyear In Bureau of Customs and Border Protection--Automated Commercial Environment Contract, (140) the GAO reviewed a dispute between the Bureau of Customs and Border Protection (Customs) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of the IG concerning the contract type classification of a contract pursuant to 31 U.
Bureau of Customs and Border Protection, under the Department of Homeland Security.