He currently serves on the boards of Newspaper Association of America (NAA), CBS Television Affiliates Board (Vice Chair), BMI, Television Operators Caucus, Television Bureau of Advertising, National Association of Broadcasters and the Broadcasters Foundation.
What does BOA stand for?
BOA stands for Bureau Of Advertising
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOA
We have 122 other meanings of BOA in our Acronym Attic
- British Octopush Society
- British Olympics Association (London, UK)
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Osteopathic Association (Luton, Bedfordshire, UK)
- Broad Ocean Area
- Broadcast Overlay Architecture (FastForward Networks)
- Brotherhood of Armageddon (gaming clan)
- Brotherhood of Arms
- Buffer Overflow Attack (computing)
- Built on Athletics (brand name)
- Bureau of Architecture
- Business Object Application
- Business Officer Academy (University of California, San Diego)
- Business Online Access
- Business Operating Agreement
- Business Operations Assistant
- Business Opportunity Assessment
- Business Optimization Appliance (2MI)
- Business Owned Application
- Buyer Offload Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey, sponsored by the TV Bureau of Advertising Inc.
1 billion, or 24 percent of total TV ad spending, according to the Television Bureau of Advertising.
The Television Bureau of Advertising held a conference recently where it was predicted that local and national TV spot spending would increase by 11.
The article cites statistics from the Television Bureau of Advertising, which say the average household watched seven hours and 26 minutes of television each day -- up nine minutes from 1998 and 33 minutes from 1990.
The Television Bureau of Advertising estimates that nation-wide, political ads will bring in at least $600 million to local stations this year, a six-fold increase (in real, inflation-adjusted dollars) over what stations received from political campaigns in 1972.
Meanwhile, according to the Cable Bureau of Advertising, cable advertising increased by 18% in 1991.
Kelly is a member of the Television Bureau of Advertising (TVB), Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and several other industry associations, and has authored several articles on sales and leadership development in a number of industry publications.