Thanks to the volunteer services of physicians and nurses, both retired and actively practicing, the community clinic operates as an independent not-for-profit organization that was generously supported by Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital.
What does BTMH stand for?
BTMH stands for Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital (New Jersey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTMH
We have 1 other meaning of BTMH in our Acronym Attic
- Black Tie Martini Club (band)
- Blackburn Technology Management Centre (est. 1995; UK)
- Bodhgaya Temple Management Committee (est. 1949; India)
- Boltzmann Transport Monte Carlo
- Betäubungsmittelgesetz (German controlled substance law)
- Big Thompson Medical Group, Inc (Colorado)
- Brown and Toland Medical Group (San Francisco, CA)
- Bulk Tank Milk Grader (dairy industry; Canada)
- Business Transition Management Group Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Balanced Traffic Routing with Maximum-Hop Assignment
- Brewbaker Technology Magnet High School (Montgomery, AL)
- Basic Telephone/Modem Interface
- Bible Truth Ministry, Inc.
- Blessed Trinity Missionary Institute (est. 1964)
- Bomb the Music Industry! (band; also seen as BTMI!)
- Bomb the Music Industry! (band; also seen as BTMI)
- Bjork Trading Mailing List
- Bonne Terre Memorial Library (Bonne Terre, MO)
- Broadcasting, Telecommunications and Mass Media (Department; Temple University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Barr Trail Mountain Race (Manitou Springs, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rating upgrade to 'A' is based on Cape Regional Medical Center's (Cape Regional; formerly Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital, Inc.
It includes AtlantiCare Health Systems, Bacharach Rehabilitation Hospital, Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital, Mercer Medical Center, UMDNJ Cancer Research, Lady of Lourdes Abington Hospital, Marriott, Merrill Lynch, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Ciba-Geigy, Novartis, Wyeth Labs, Schering-Plough, Blockbuster Sony Music, Mercer County Stadium, Sandcastle Stadium, and UPS.
22, 1999-- QuadraMed Leads Industry as Provider of Compliance Information and Tools; OneLook Secure Desktop Ensures Patient Record Protection at Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital As hospitals nationwide prepare for the technical challenges associated with impending legislation from HIPAA -- the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act that aims to protect security and confidentiality of patient medical records -- one facility in New Jersey has already surmounted a major compliance hurdle with the addition of QuadraMed Corporation's OneLook(tm) Secure Desktop product.