The Bundespolizei had received a call from the Saudis -- likely from Al Mukhabarat Al A'amah, the Kingdom's intelligence agency -- that there was a suspicious package going to the US.
What does BPol stand for?
BPol stands for Bundespolizei (German: Federal Police)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BPol
We have 5 other meanings of BPol in our Acronym Attic
- Benevolent & Protective Order of Elks
- Best People on Earth (Benevolent & Protective Order of Elks of the USA)
- Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks of the World
- Bastard Players of Hell (gaming clan)
- Bloody Pit of Horror (movie)
- Business Process Outsourcing International, Inc. (Philippines)
- Business Process Oriented Knowledge Infrastructures (conference)
- Business Process Oriented Knowledge Management
- Banks, Post Office and Library (IRS)
- Business, Professional and Occupational License
- Bundespolizeitabteilung (Department of the German Federal Police)
- Bundespolizei Aus- und Fortbildungszentrum (Training and Retraining Center of the German Federal Police)
- Bundespolizeiakademie (Academy of the German Federal Police)
- Bundespolizeiamt (Office of the German Federal Police)
- Bundespolizeidirektion (Head Office of the German Federal Police)
- Bundespolizeifliegergruppe (Air unit of the German Federal Police)
- Gesetz über die Bundespolizei (Law of the German Federal Police)
- Bundespolizeiinspektion (Inspection of the German Federal Police)
- Bundespolizeiinspektion Kriminalitätsbekämpfung (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WPCs on the frontline in Britain are set to be given bulletproof bras like the Bundespolizei in Germany.
The impact of a bullet can push the metal and plastic bits of the bra into an officer's body, causing serious injury," Carmen Kibat, an adviser on equal opportunities for the Bundespolizei, Germany's federal police force, told the BBC.