Planta Med 64: 504-506 Bundesgesundheitsamt (1990) Monographie--Piperis methystici rhizoma (Kava-Kava-Wurzelstock).
What does BGA stand for?
BGA stands for Bundesgesundheitsamt
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BGA
We have 130 other meanings of BGA in our Acronym Attic
- Bone GLA Protein (Osteocalcin: markers of bone formation)
- Bridge Group Address
- British Gear Association (UK)
- British Gliding Association
- British Go Association
- British Grooms Association (UK)
- Broiler Growers Association
- Brokerage General Agent (various companies)
- Bucaramanga, Colombia - Palo Negro (Airport Code)
- Buffer Gate Array
- Bundesverband des Deutschen Groß– Und Außenhandels (Federation of German Wholesale and Foreign Trade)
- Bureau Genevois d'Adoption (French: Geneva Office of Adoption; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Business General Aviation
- Business Growth Alliance, LLC
- Butterfly Gardeners Association
- Blood Group-Associated Antigens
- Bowling Green Athletic Association (Bowling Green, KY)
- Battle Group Anti-Aircraft Warfare Coordination
- Battle Group Air Defense
- Blue Grass Army Depot
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company further announced that it is prepared to close following clarification of certain operational matters from the Bundesgesundheitsamt ("BGA"), the German equivalent to the U.
Final Report, Berlin: Bundesgesundheitsamt (Federal Health Office).
AMEX: SPI) subsidiary announced today that the German Health Ministry, the Bundesgesundheitsamt (BGA), has authorized the antiviral drug Virazole (ribavirin) in aerosol form for the treatment of infants hospitalized with severe lower respiratory tract infection caused by respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).