SKINNY BITCH BUN IN THE OVEN By Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In Skinny Bitch Bun in the Oven, Rory Friedman and Kim Barnouin use their inimitable style to promote a healthy vegan diet during pregnancy.
What does BITO stand for?
BITO stands for Bun in the Oven
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BITO
We have 2 other meanings of BITO in our Acronym Attic
- Bank Industri & Teknologi Malaysia Berhad (Malaysian government-owned development financial institution)
- Books In The Mall Branch Library (Colerain, OH)
- But in the Meantime
- Bilateral Iterative Network
- Biology in the News
- BitNation (website)
- Because It's Time Network
- Boating Industry Training Organisation (New Zealand)
- Brazilian Incoming Tour Operators
- Brazilian Incoming Travel Organization (est. 1981; business association; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Booze Is the Only Answer
- British Incoming Tour Operators Association
- Back in the Old Days
- Bogolyubov Institute for Theoretical Physics (National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine)
- Borok Indigenous-Tribal Peoples Development Centre (India)
- Baltic International Tanker Routes (Baltic Exchange; freight industry)
- Bulletin of Information Technology Research (New Zealand)
- Business Income Tax Return
- Bibliography of Interpreting and Translation
- Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Economics (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Palin has been described as being as American as mom's apple pie but it's Bristol's bun in the oven that has shaken up the US.
There has also been a reference to Simone being a father, but no flat-out confirmation that she's got a bun in the oven.