from Luyang River in Carmen in July 2014 through a bulk water supply agreement with the Cebu Manila Water Development Inc.
What does BWSA stand for?
BWSA stands for Bulk Water Supply Agreement (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BWSA
We have 6 other meanings of BWSA in our Acronym Attic
- Bridge World Standard
- Broadband Wireless Services (Sprint)
- Broadcasting Web Site
- Buchungszentrale der Westf.-Lipp. Sparkassen GmbH (German bank)
- Building Wiring Standard
- Burnt Weeny Sandwich (Frank Zappa album)
- Barangay Water and Sanitation Association (Philippines)
- Benbrook Water and Sewer Authority (est. 1955; Benbrook, TX)
- Bolton Wanderers Supporters' Association (football fan club; UK)
- Bulk Waste Storage Area (environmental restoration)
- Ballast Water and Shipping Committee (Federal Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force)
- Blue Water Sailing Club (Walpole, MA)
- Blue Water Soccer Club (Michigan)
- Boston Water and Sewer Commission (Massachusetts)
- Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome Chromosome Region 1
- Baldwin-Whitehall School District (Pennsylvania)
- Baldwin-Woodville School District (Baldwin, WI)
- Beck Web Servers Design (Canada)
- Birth Weight Standard Deviation Score
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cartago Springs Water Company, located in Inyo County, California, has its first bulk water supply agreement for 1,000,000 gallons per year on a take or pay basis, to commence immediately.