In a related announcement, the company today also introduced Picarro Liaison[TM], a universal interface for easily connecting Picarro analyzers with commercially-available sample preparation front-ends for bulk stable isotope analysis, and the world's first fully automated cavity ring-down spectroscopy (CRDS) system for bulk 13C analysis from solids.
What does BSIA stand for?
BSIA stands for Bulk Stable Isotope Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSIA
We have 5 other meanings of BSIA in our Acronym Attic
- Botanical Special Interest Areas
- Bridge Set Infantry Assault
- British Security Industry Association (UK)
- British Security Industry Authority
- British Standards Institute Association
- British Starch Industry Association
- Brockhall Ship Insurance Agency (UK)
- Building Social Inclusion in Australia
- Building Surveyors Institute of Australia
- Bulk Sample Isotope Analysis
- Bachelor of Science in International Business
- Birth Sibling (adoption)
- Boy Scout International Bureau
- Brakke-Schafnitz Insurance Brokers, Inc. (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- British Society for International Bibliography (est. 1927)
- Banque Sahélo-Saharienne pour l'Investissement et le Commerce (French: Sahalian-Saharan Investment and Trade Bank)
- Base Station Identification Code
- Base Station Identity Code
- Bernadine Sitts Intermediate Center (Garden City, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liaison is the world's first fully-automated interface that will enable scientists to connect Picarro's Isotopic CO2 analyzers to the existing installed base of commercially-available sample preparation front-ends for bulk stable isotope analysis.