As shown in Table 1, the bulk specific gravity of CWC is less than that of CS.
What does BSG stand for?
BSG stands for Bulk Specific Gravity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSG
We have 155 other meanings of BSG in our Acronym Attic
- Brillstein Security Group (Beaverton, OR)
- British Sitcom Guide (website; UK)
- British Society of Gastroenterology (London, UK)
- British Standard Gauge
- Broad Sweeping Generalisation
- Broadband Stakeholder Group (UK)
- Brotherhood of St Gregory
- Brunswick Street Gallery (Australia)
- Building Safety Group Ltd (UK)
- Building Services Group (various locations)
- Bureau Social de Gitarama (French)
- Bürger-Schützen-Gesellschaft (Göttingen, Germany sporting club)
- Business Services Gateway (Nortel)
- Business Solutions Group
- Business Systems Group
- Bye Sweet Girl
- Bye Sweet Guy
- Bachelor of Science in Governmental Administration
- British Sign and Graphics Association (Cambridgeshire, UK)
- Bureau of State Government Affairs (American Osteopathic Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mean specific gravity is determined by giving each tektite equal contribution whereas the bulk specific gravity is determined by assigning a weighting proportional to the tektite mass.
Bulk Specific Gravity Round-Robin Using the Corelok Vacuum Sealing Device [cited 22 February 2008].