The RAB program was designed to follow up an auger sampling programme, which in turn was designed to follow up encouraging results from a previous Bulk Leach Extractable Gold ("BLEG") sampling programme.
What does BLEG stand for?
BLEG stands for Bulk Leach Extractable Gold
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of BLEG in our Acronym Attic
- Benign Lymphoepithelial Cyst
- Berkshire-Litchfield Environmental Council (Lakeville, CT)
- British Landscaping Equipment Company (UK)
- Building Local Exchange Carrier
- Business Local Exchange Carrier
- Blinking Light Emitting Diode (electronics)
- Blue Light Emitting Diode
- Bedfordshire & Luton Economic Development Partnership (UK)
- Berkeley Lower Extremities Exoskeleton (Robotics and Human Engineering Laboratory; University of California-Berkeley)
- British League for European Freedom (UK)
- Bachelor of Legal Studies
- Belfast Lisburn Ethical Investment Campaign (Ireland)
- Bachelor of Legal Studies
- Benign Lymphoepithelial Lesion
- Beijing Laboratory of Electron Microscopy (China)
- Berkeley Lake Emergency Management Agency (Georgia)
- Bloomington Early Music Festival
- Bilingualism, Languages and Education Network (UK)
- Bobbin Lace European Network (website)
- Birmingham and Loughborough Electronic Network Development (England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bulk leach extractable gold metallurgical testwork on drill chips returned 66 % to 93 % gold recoveries with an average of 86 %, obtained from samples up to 232 m down-hole depth (201 m below surface), suggesting excellent leachability to significant depths.
Sydney, Australia, April 12, 2012 - (ABN Newswire) - Global Metals Exploration NL (ASX:GXN) is pleased to announce the results of its second phase of Bulk Leach Extractable Gold ("BLEG") soil geochemical programme on the Company's Jutson Rocks project in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia.
BLEG Sampling Significantly Expanded The Company's recent Bulk Leach Extractable Gold ("BLEG") programme, which identified gold anomalism to the South of the JRGB, covered an area believed to be only 10% of the total area potentially hosting gold anomalism.
Sydney, Australia, Nov 28, 2011 - (ABN Newswire) - Following the successful announcement earlier this week of the highly encouraging first pass Bulk Leach Extractable Gold ("BLEG") geochemistry and auger drilling results in a known gold structural corridor, Global Nickel Investments NL (ASX:GNI) has now finalised a drilling contract for a RAB drilling programme across a large portion of the multiple zones of anomalous gold that were identified in earlier auger drilling.
Sydney, Australia, Nov 22, 2011 - (ABN Newswire) - Global Nickel Investments NL (ASX:GNI) are pleased to announce that strong and cohesive gold anomalism has been defined from the results of auger sampling of broad Bulk Leach Extractable Gold ("BLEG") anomalies at the Company's Jutson Rocks project in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia.
Perth, Australia, Oct 13, 2011 - (ABN Newswire) - Global Nickel Investments NL (ASX:GNI) are pleased to announce that the Company will be conducting an auger drill campaign this week to follow up on its recent Bulk Leach Extractable Gold ("BLEG") successes on the Jutson Rocks project (EL 38/1540).
NEW HANOVER Results of the bulk leach extractable gold stream (BLEG) samplings on the New Hanover exploration license confirmed and refined significant anomalies in the Sania and Taimo River drainages, with 20 percent of the samples showing strongly anomalous values between 20 and 60 parts-per-billion (ppb) gold.