Byline: Ilene Aleshire The Register-Guard Eugene-based Bulk Handling Systems has acquired a Dutch company, Nihot Recycling Technology, providing more growth opportunities for the already fast-growing local company.
What does BHS stand for?
BHS stands for Bulk Handling System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHS
We have 276 other meanings of BHS in our Acronym Attic
- Broken Heart Syndrome (stress cardiomyopathy)
- Brooke High School (Australia)
- Brookline High School (Brookline, MA)
- Brooklyn Heights Synagogue (Brooklyn, NY)
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- Brookwood High School (Snellville, Georgia)
- Brownsburg High School (Brownsburg, IN)
- Brunswick High School (Brunswick, Maine)
- Buchholz High School (Manchester, NH)
- Buckley High School (Buckley, MI)
- Bulletin of Hispanic Studies (Liverpool University Press; UK)
- Buloba High School (Uganda)
- Bureau of Health Services (various locations)
- Bureau of Highway Safety (Maine, USA)
- Burlingame High School (Burlingame, CA)
- Burlington High School (Iowa)
- Burnside High School (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Burnsville High School (Burnsville, MN)
- Burrillville High School (Harrisville, RI, USA)
- Bushwick High School (Brooklyn, New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Besides ship design, Rolls-Royce will also be responsible to provide a widespread integrated systems package, such as a propulsion system, a power electrical system, a bulk handling system, deck machinery, an automation and control system, in addition to a dynamic positioning system which employs satellite technology to automatically keep up the vessels' position without anchoring.
In addition to ship design, Rolls-Royce will deliver an extensive integrated systems package including: a propulsion system, a power electrical system, a bulk handling system, deck machinery, an automation and control system, as well as a dynamic positioning system that uses satellite technology to automatically maintain the vessels' position without anchoring.
The company also manufactures other types of pneumatic conveying systems, batching systems and bulk bag fillers, as well as flexible screw conveyors, bulk bag dischargers, bulk bag conditioners, drum/box/container dumpers, bag dump stations, and integrated plant-wide bulk handling systems with automated controls, all of which are available to industrial, food and pharmaceutical standards.
This implies less grain will enter the bulk handling system as envisaged.
As part of Intergraph's SmartPlant Enterprise suite of products, SmartPlant 3D Materials Handling Edition provides the capabilities needed to design a bulk handling system and keep it as-built throughout its life cycle.
Oregon-based Bulk Handling Systems (BHS), developer and manufacturer of processing systems for the recycling and solid waste industry, and National Recycling Technologies (NRT), developer and manufacturer of optical sorting equipment, have signed a marketing and product development agreement.
In addition to designing the ships, Rolls-Royce will provide a variety of equipment including engines, winches, propulsion systems, rudders and steering gear, cargo bulk handling systems and automation and monitoring systems.