As a result, the MC33662 family offers OEMs several benefits, including: * significant reduction of noise emission: 15dBoV below standard industry solutions (in low frequency range) * high signal immunity performance against power injection: direct power injection (34dBm flat) with and without external capacitor on LIN, and bulk current injection immunity up to 1GHz * high ESD protection (greater than 15kV unpowered and 10kV powered, according to ISO10605) * a low quiescent consumption in low power mode (6oA) "Our latest LIN physical layer family of components packs a lot of smart features," said Gavin Woods, vice president and general manager of Freescale's Analog, Mixed-Signal and Power Division.
What does BCI stand for?
BCI stands for Bulk Current Injection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCI
We have 272 other meanings of BCI in our Acronym Attic
- Bretagne Céramique Industrie (French: Brittany Ceramic Industry; est. 1998)
- BrianCo. Industries
- Brigade Combat Team (US Army)
- Broadcast Interference
- Brokerage Concepts, Inc. (Blue Bell, PA)
- Buckeye Corrugated, Inc. (Akron, OH)
- Budgetary Cost Information
- Bugatti Club Italia (Italian car club)
- building construction industry
- Bulk Check In
- Bureau de Contrôle International (French: Office of International Control; various locations)
- Bureau of Criminal Identification & Investigation
- Bureau of Criminal Investigation
- Business Climate Index (various locations)
- Business Communications, Inc.
- Business Community Integration
- Business Continuity Institute
- Business Controls, Inc. (Greenwood Village, CO)
- Business Credit Insurance
- Business Cycle Indicators