The Bulgarian Ship Hydrodynamics Centre (BSHC) is a national research and development Institute to the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS), performing fundamental and applied researches, tests, numerical modeling and analyses in the field of the ship hydrodynamics, aerodynamics, ocean engineering, coastal engineering, environment protection, water transport, defence etc.
What does BSHC stand for?
BSHC stands for Bulgarian Ship Hydrodynamics Centre (Bulgarian Academy of Sciences; Asparuhovo, Bulgaria)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSHC
We have 2 other meanings of BSHC in our Acronym Attic
- British Show Horse Association (UK)
- British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists
- Blood Soaked and Honor Bound
- Boucle de Seine Handball (French handball club)
- Baltic Sea Hydrographic Commission
- Bering Sea Habitat Conservation (US NOAA)
- Blue Springs-Hoke County (North Carolina)
- Boston Senior Home Care (Boston, MA)
- Bowdoin Street Health Center (Boston, MA)
- Brake Specific Hydrocarbons
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
- Bureau of Special Health Care Needs (Missouri)
- Best Start Health Coalition in Peel (Ontario, Canada)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Services
- Business Services Help Desk
- Beyond Shelter Housing Development Corporation (Los Angeles, CA; charity)
- Black Swamp Hosta and Daylily Society (Toledo, OH)
- Behavioral Science and Health Education
- Building and Social Housing Foundation
- Bosch-Siemens Hausgeraete GmbH (Germany)