The press office of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) came up with a statement saying that the step gave rise to the application of the Cyrillic alphabet in the Eurozone and expanded the influence of the euro as a global currency.
What does BNB stand for?
BNB stands for Bulgarian National Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BNB
We have 42 other meanings of BNB in our Acronym Attic
- Books Not Bars
- Botika Ng Barangay (Filipino: The Village Pharmacy)
- Branch and Bound
- Bread 'n Butter
- Bread and Breakfast (usually seen as B&B)
- Brew Not Bombs
- British National Bibliography
- Broadway National Bank (now BNB Bank)
- Broiled-in-Butter (mushrooms)
- Built Not Bought (forum)
- Burt Neilson Band (Canadian rock band)
- Buffalo Niagara Builders Association (West Amherst, New York)
- Bureau de Normalisation du Bois et de l'Ameublement (French: Wood and Furniture Bureau of Standards)
- Bydgoski Nurt Basketu Amatorskiego (Polish amateur basketball league)
- Brazelton Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scale
- Blue Note Blues Band (band; Germany)
- Barisan Nasional Back Benchers Club (Malaysian caucus)
- Blackburn North Baptist Church (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Britain Nigeria Business Council (London, UK)
- British North Borneo Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) has informed that the banking sector in Bulgaria recorded a profit of 8% (35,8 millionlevs) on an annual basis at the end of August.
uk Global Banking News - 19 September 2012 The governor of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) has said that the nation should not join the proposed banking union in the eurozone.
BNB said the details on Shanfari and his professional life has been officially confirmed in a letter from the Central Bank of Oman to the Bulgarian National Bank.
uk Global Banking News - 04 May 2012 The central bank of Bulgaria, the Bulgarian National Bank, has disclosed that bad loans in the nation have shown an upward trend.
Bulgarian media reports quoted sources at Bulgarian National Bank as saying that the central banker would not allow Greek parent banks to pull out too much capital from their Bulgarian subsidiaries.
7 B by September 30, 2012, according to data of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
4 per cent year-on-year, according to Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) data.