The Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) has proposed abolishing dividend tax and reducing the tax rate for sole traders from the current 15% to 10%.
What does BCCI stand for?
BCCI stands for Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCCI
We have 48 other meanings of BCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Baruch College Campus High School (est. 1997; New York, NY)
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School (Bethesda, Maryland)
- Bishop Carroll Catholic High School (Kansas and Pennsylvania)
- British Columbia Cowboy Heritage Society (Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada)
- Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Manama, Bahrain)
- Bank of Credit and Commerce International
- Bank of Crooks & Criminals International
- Barnsley Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Yorkshire, England)
- Board of Control for Cricket in India
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Initiative
- British Columbia Captive Insurance Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Council for International Cooperation (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Bicycle Commuter Coalition of the Inland Empire (San Bernardino, CA)
- British Columbia Center for International Education
- British Columbia Coalition for Immigrant Integration (British Columbia, Canada)
- Brazoria County Center for Independent Living (Angleton, TX)
- Buxton Climate Change Impacts Laboratory (est. 1989; Buxton, England, UK)
- Berkeley Center for Criminal Justice (California)
- British Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- British Columbia Criminal Justice Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chairman of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Tsvetan Simeonov, also cited by Standard, stated Bulgarian opposes common tax legislation for the entire EU because it would be a hurdle for the competitiveness of companies.
More than half of the Bulgarian firms fail to invest in innovations because they lack sufficient funds to do so, according to a survey of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI).
The meeting was co-organized by the Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and was opened by the chairman of the Japanese-Bulgarian Economic Council, Koichiro Fukui.
The agreement between the Arbitration Court of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) and the Japan Commercial Arbitration Association, which is part of the Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry, was inked in Tokyo Monday, during the visit of a Bulgarian government and business delegation in Japan.
In a statement, the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, whose representatives are also traveling to Japan, expressed strong interest in drawing "sustainable and permanent" Japanese investments to Bulgaria.
The delegation of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) accompanying Bulgarian PM Borisov on a Japan visit will emphasize the stability and deepening of bilateral investment and business relations.
The Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry has founded a Bulgarian-Saudi Arabia Business Council as part of its structures.