These are Stefan Stambolov's dictatorship, the rule of the Bulgarian Agrarian National Union under Aleksandur Stamboliiski, the problem of fascism (and the anti-fascist resistance), and the communist regime.
What does BANU stand for?
BANU stands for Bulgarian Agrarian National Union (political party)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business Angels Network South East Asia (investors network)
- Balloon and Nike-Scale High-Explosive Experiments
- Beam Accelerator for Novel Super High Energy Electron
- Burning Anomaly Rate Factor
- Belgian Association for Nondestructive Testing (Belgium)
- British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (UK)
- Budget Authority Need Timeline (IBM software sales lead qualification)
- Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (dispute resolution)
- Banco de Los Trabajadores (Guatemala bank)
- Beekeepers Association of Northern Virginia
- Banco de la Vivienda (Spanish: Housing Bank)
- Bronze Age New World
- Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge
- Bike Adventure New Zealand (motorcycle tours)
- Bundesanzeiger (Germany)
- British Australian and New Zealand Antarctic Research Expedition
- 2,5-Bis-4-Aminophenyl-1,3,4-Oxadiazole (chemistry)
- Bachelor of Obstetrics
- Bachelor of the Arts of Obstetrics (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the "Radicals" Union, the Bulgarian Agrarian National Union, the Agricultural Movement Association, the Bulgarian Agrarian National Union "Nikola Petkov", plus several even more marginal formations.
His Bulgarian Agrarian National Union quit the Fatherland Front into which he had led it earlier and he had spoken out against the widespread abuses.
The action group includes Borislav Kitov, Vice President of the Bulgarian Agrarian National Union and a former MP, Prof.