Owner, Founder cites Product Quality, Price, Local Demand BUJUMBURA, Burundi, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Burundi's first and only cement producer, the Burundi Cement Company (BUCECO), doubled its production and profits in its first two years of operations and is expected to reach capacity later this year, founder and owner Tribert Rujugiro Ayabatwa announced today.
What does BJM stand for?
BJM stands for Bujumbura, Burundi (airport code)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of BJM
We have 18 other meanings of BJM in our Acronym Attic
- Ballets Jazz de Montréal (French: Jazz Ballet of Montreal; Montreal, Canada)
- Barnard Jacobs Mellet (holding company; South Africa)
- Being John Malkovich (movie)
- Between Job Monitor
- Beverly J. Martin (school; New York)
- Bibliothèque des Jeunes de Montréal (French: Montreal Children's Library; Montreal, Canada)
- Blue Jackets' Manual
- Bone, Joint and Muscle
- Brian Jonestown Massacre (band)
- British Journal of Midwifery (journal)
- Bangladesh Jute Mills Association
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bangladesh Jute Mills Corporation (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- British Journal of Music Education
- British Journal of Middle Eastern Studies (UK)
- Barnard Jacobs Mellet Holdings Ltd. (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Basket Jean Macé Hazebrouck (French basketball club)
- Brief Jail Mental Health Screen
- British Jewish Music Network (Jewish Music Institute; UK)
- British Journal of Medical Practitioners (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In April, however, an EAC heads of state summit held in Bujumbura, Burundi agreed to review the two countries' application in November, only to defer their bids at last week's summit held in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Dar es Salaam-listed company is also establishing a subsidiary bank Bujumbura, Burundi in order to act as a springboard for more branches in the tea and coffee exporting neighbouring country.
Last week, up to 20,000 people took the streets of Bujumbura, Burundi angry that senators had rejected a law that would criminalize being gay.
BUJUMBURA, Burundi -- Young people from four Central African countries --nations that have in recent years been the scene of intense conflicts--gathered here in August for a five-day conference to discuss how youth can provide the means for peaceful social action and transformation.
BUJUMBURA, Burundi -- The Catholic bishops of Burundi in central Africa are requiring engaged couples to be tested for HIV before they can be married in the church, according to the BBC.
BUJUMBURA, Burundi -- A spokesman for Burundi's Catholic bishops has insisted that the bishops' instruction to priests not to bless a marriage unless the couple proves they have taken HIV tests is an exercise in truth telling, not discrimination.
Byline: NIALL MOONAN in Bujumbura, Burundi AS a bullet tore through the neck of murdered Irish Archbishop Michael Courtney, he cried out: "My God.