I had great success with the rock band, Night Stalkers in the '80s and also pursuing the Martial Art Bujinkan Ninpo Taijutsu.
What does BJK stand for?
BJK stands for Bujinkan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BJK
We have 4 other meanings of BJK in our Acronym Attic
- Buzz Junior Jungle Party
- Blue Jack Jazz Records (music label)
- Bureau of Juvenile Justice Services (Pennsylvania)
- Berliner Ju Jutsu Verband (Berlin, Germany)
- Budoshin Ju-Jitsu Yudanshakai (martial arts center; Brooklyn, NY)
- Benjamin James Knapinski (photographer; Australia)
- Bernard J. Knibbs (UK)
- Besiktas Jimnastik Kulübü (Turkish gymnastics club)
- Big Jock Knew (derogatory reference to Scottish football manager Jock Stein)
- Billie Jean King (tennis player)
- Benzo (j+k) Fluoranthene
- Bocharova - Johannesson - Kudryashov - Stahl Bound
- Bamboo Joint-Like Appearance
- Banjul, Gambia - Yundum International (Airport Code)
- Banque Jura Laufon (Swiss bank)
- Baroque Japan Limited
- Bauban Jean-Luc (French driving school)
- Belgian Journal of Linguistics (Linguistic Society of Belgium)
- Brynmor Jones Library (main library; University of Hull; UK)
- Bureau Jean Lhoir (Belgian software development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Redhaired Iona MacPhee is getting a big kick from bujinkan ninjutsu, an ancient martial art said to improve the minds and bodies of its students.