The company will further ramp up the output in the third quarter this year as soon as it begins to offer built-to-order service.
What does BTOS stand for?
BTOS stands for Built-to-Order Service (Advantech)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTOS
We have 1 other meaning of BTOS in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Training Orientation Program
- Boat Operator, Craft Less Than Twenty-Five Feet Length
- Books to Oregon Prisoners
- Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (US DOC)
- Building Trades Organizing Project (Las Vegas, NV)
- Business, Technology, Organization, Process and People
- Back-to-Office Report
- Bloody Tears of Revenge (gaming clan)
- Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen song)
- BT (British Telecommunications) Openreach (UK)
- Burroughs Technology Operating System
- Berklee Teachers on Teaching (Berklee College of Music; Boston, MA)
- Black Tower of Time
- Bleeding Tears of Tomorrow (band)
- Brisbane Transport on the Internet (Australia)
- Basic Telecom Officer Training Program (Federal Law Enforcement Training Center; US DHS)
- Baby and Toddler Online Tracking System
- Bachelor of Tourism
- Binocular Telescope and Optical World (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Boiler Technician Of the Watch
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're very excited about how NetSuite supports our business from end-to-end, from enabling our new 'on-demand CD' website, a built-to-order service in which the customer creates their own CD, to the back-office processes of fulfilling those orders," said Mr.
said Thursday it will begin producing the Roadster light-weight sports car and the Familia S-WAGON on orders through the Internet on Friday, becoming the first Japanese automaker to launch online built-to-order services.