th] of 26 events taking place in 18 states on the Built Ford Tough Series this season.
What does BFTS stand for?
BFTS stands for Built Ford Tough Series (professional bull riding)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BFTS
We have 6 other meanings of BFTS in our Acronym Attic
- Blast from the Past
- Banned From The Ranch (Santa Monica, CA)
- Banned from the Ranch Entertainment (special effects)
- Balanced Fault-Tolerant System
- Basic Flying Training School
- Big Falcon Test Stand (SPACEX)
- Billeting Facility Telephone System
- Bomber Fighter Training System
- Bright from the Start
- British Flight Training School (US and UK)
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System (guitar/bass; California)
- Burnaby-Fraser Tax Services Office
- Battle Force Tactical Trainer
- Battle Force Tactical Training
- Battle Force Team Training
- Battle Force Tactical Trainer/BFTT Electronic Warfare Trainer
- Battle Force Tactical Training System
- Battle for the Universe (computer game)
- Belarusian Federation of Trade Unions (Belarus)
- Belarusian Free Trade Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
He tied for second place at the 2003 national high school rodeo, and made his Built Ford Tough Series debut in 2006.
The 31-year-old from Australia spent eight years on the PBR Built Ford Tough Series and is closing in on $1 million in career earnings.
Air Force Invitational, the 20th stop on the Built Ford Tough Series, where the world's best bull riders competed to stay seated on top of wild, bucking bulls.
French connection In addition to traditional cow towns such as Oklahoma City, Billings, Omaha, Fresno and Reno, the Professional Bull Riders Built Ford Tough Series also visits non-cowboy locales such as New York City, St.
The 2011 PBR World Champion will be the rider with the most Built Ford Tough Series points accumulated during the regular season and the World Finals.
13, 2011 by PBR Built Ford Tough Series Detroit Invitational over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the broadcast coverage in the fifth paragraph has been updated.
WORCESTER - In what has become a January tradition, the "toughest sport on dirt" - 2 million pounds of it, to be exact - the Professional Bull Riders Built Ford Tough Series returns to the DCU Center this weekend.