It has been supplemented by the Building the Education Revolution (BER) program.
What does BER stand for?
BER stands for Building the Education Revolution (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BER
We have 99 other meanings of BER in our Acronym Attic
- Bit Error Ratio
- Bleeding Edge Release
- Block Exemption Regulation
- Blossom End Rot
- Bourgogne Energies Renouvelables (French: Burgundy Renewable Resources; est. 1998; education and awareness organization; Dijon, France)
- Brandywine Enduro Riders (Motorcyclists)
- Break Exclusion Requirements
- Budget Execution Report/Review
- Building Energy Rating (Ireland)
- Building Energy Regulations (Ireland)
- Bureau of Education and Research (educator training; Bellevue, WA)
- Bureau of Environmental Remediation (Kansas Department of Health and Environment)
- Bureau of Ethnic Research (now Bureau of Applied Research in Anthropology)
- Bureau of External Relations
- Business Expense Report
- Bald Eagle Repeater Association
- Baseline Ecological Risk Assessment
- Bayer Employees Recreation Association
- Berkeley Economic Research Associates
- Berkeley Election Reform Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fact one the Building the Education Revolution (BER) program was only one part of our overall schools policy.
In my electorate, the Gillard Government has invested over $110 million for 118 projects under the Building the Education Revolution including 20 new classrooms, 28 libraries and 15 multipurpose halls, Ms Smyth said.