He also will participate in the ETC's first Building Virtual Worlds Spring Festival, April 29, at the ETC-Pittsburgh headquarters.
What does BVW stand for?
BVW stands for Building Virtual Worlds (course at Carnegie Mellon University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BVW
We have 15 other meanings of BVW in our Acronym Attic
- Buren Van Velzen Guelen (Dutch law firm)
- Biologie Verzorging Voor Jou (Dutch: Biology and Care for You; secondary school curriculum)
- Brown-Vialetto-Van Laere (neurological disorder)
- Belangen Vereniging Vrij Wonen (Dutch: Interests Friday Living Association)
- Belgische Vereniging van Werktuigkundigen (Dutch: Belgian Society of Mechanical Engineers; Belgium)
- Betriebliches Vorschlagswesen (German)
- Billard Verband Westfalen (German: Billiards Association of Westphalia; Westphalia, Germany)
- Black Vine Weevil (insect)
- Blue Valley West (Kansas high school)
- Bordering Vegetated Wetlands
- Boise Valley Woolly Buggers (Idaho)
- Brazos Valley Workforce Development Board (Brazos Valley, Texas)
- Best Value Working Group
- Best Viewed With Googlebot (blog)
- Blue Valley West High School (Overland Park, KS)
- Bildungswerk Verkehrsgewerbe Westfalen Lippe (German: Bildungswerk transport industry Westfalen Lippe)
- Bow Valley Waste Management Commission (Canada)
- Brabantse Vereniging Welzijn Ouderen (Dutch: Brabantse Elderly Welfare Association)
- Battery to Vehicle Weight Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Birmingham firm which specialises in building virtual worlds has won a contract to create a 3D laboratory to help students learn to screen for inherited genetic disease.
Subrahmanian and Dickerson note that researchers at the University of Maryland have developed a number of the computing pieces critical to building virtual worlds.
com users are already building virtual worlds to replicate what they've lost.
Bruce Damer, President and CEO of DigitalSpace and author of Avatars, Exploring and Building Virtual Worlds on the Internet.
Students learn computer animation and how to generate computer effect and also study improvisational acting, game design, Building Virtual Worlds and elective topics ranging from artificial intelligence and general robotics to electronic and computer music and film editing.
We're building virtual worlds that will offer new ways for people to interact, socialize and adventure on the Internet.
The proven development tools, wide range of file support, suite of image and sound editors and outstanding customer support make Superscape authoring tools the best choice for corporations and Web developers building virtual worlds.