He also has received two Wood Design Awards from the American Wood Council for designs using wood and two Tucker Architectural Awards from the Building Stone Institute for designs using stone.
What does BSI stand for?
BSI stands for Building Stone Institute (New York, New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSI
We have 282 other meanings of BSI in our Acronym Attic
- Broadcast Services, Inc.
- Broadcast Software International
- Broderbund Software, Inc. (Novato, CA)
- Bromeliad Society International
- Bronzeville Scholastic Institute (Chicago, IL)
- BUES/SvSig Interface
- Build Security In (Strategic Initiatives Branch of DHS National Cyber Security Division)
- Building Science Insight
- Building Service, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Building Standards Institute
- Building Systems Institute
- Built-In Systems Interface (automotive)
- Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (German: Federal Office for Security)
- Bureau des Services Infirmiers (French: Office of Nursing Services; various locations)
- Bureau of School Improvement (Florida)
- Bureau of Special Investigations
- Business Sentiment Index (Indonesia)
- Business Service Identity
- Business Software, Inc.
- Business Solution Integration (Hitachi)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Heron Tower, which was built in 1987 and designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox, is the recipient of several awards, including the Operating Office Building of the Year for 1992-93 by the Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) New York, the 1989 Building Stone Institute Award for Design Excellence and the 1988 New York State AIA Design Award.