The new software is able to: * Increase room utilization rates while decreasing the amount of time required to book space; * Distribute ad hoc booking capabilities across campus so that schedulers, service providers and sponsors have a single environment through which to manage workflow around upcoming events; * Graphically analyze space and better evaluate renovation and construction projects; and * Develop guidelines for consolidating classes and events so that additional building shut downs may occur.
What does BSD stand for?
BSD stands for Building Shut Down (gas industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSD
We have 178 other meanings of BSD in our Acronym Attic
- Booneville School District (Booneville, MS)
- Boundary-Scan Diagnostics (JTAG Technologies)
- Bram Stoker's Dracula (pinball machine, released 1993)
- Breach of Statutory Duty
- Bremerton School District (Bremerton, WA)
- Britvic Soft Drinks (UK)
- Brookhaven School District (Mississippi)
- Building Safety Division (various locations)
- Building Services Department (various organizations)
- Building Services Division (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the Twin Towers came down, hundreds of windows were blown out, wreckage amassed on the roof and the building shut down for several months, displacing all tenants.
I could have the entire building shut down within six minutes--the police would be on-site, and any photos or information would already be in the hands of the police," she says.