He was a member of the Building Performance Assessment Team that investigated the World Trade Center and the lead author of the report on the collapse of the Twin Towers.
What does BPAT stand for?
BPAT stands for Building Performance Assessment Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPAT
We have 5 other meanings of BPAT in our Acronym Attic
- Best Practice AIDS Standard (Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria)
- Body Profile Analysis System (health assessment)
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service
- Building Permit Allocation System (various states)
- Biocor Porcine Aortic Stentless Heart Valve
- Bovine Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (professional license)
- Bolus Peak Arrival Time
- Bonneville Power Administration Transmission (Portland, OR)
- Buffered Plate Antigen Test (microbiology)
- Bangladesh Public Administration Training Centre
- Bundespatentgericht (German: Federal Court for Patents/Trademarks/ Designs)
- Best Practicable Available Treatment Technology
- Biocides and Pesticides Assessment Unit (Health and Safety Executive; UK)
- Bipolar Amplification Unit
- Buona Pratica Agricola Usuale (Italian: Usual Good Agricultural Practice; regional government regulation; Emilia-Romagna, Italy)
- Battlespace Preparation Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (US Navy)
- Balloon Prophylaxis of Aneurysmal Vasospasm (neurosurgical trial)
- Best Practices in Adult Video
- Best Price Audio Video (Avon, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
G&O), under contract with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), conducts research and forensic engineering activities following disasters of national significance as part of Building Performance Assessment Teams (BPAT).